Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro USB Driver for Windows
Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro USB Driver Download for Windows – The USB driver of Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro for Windows can be found on our website, which is obtained from the official website of developer.samsung.com that provide the latest driver for Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro, You will need the USB driver if you wish to connect the smartphone to a computer running on Windows properly through a USB connection.
Compatibility OS: PC Windows 10 | 8 | 8.1 | XP | Vista | 7 (32bit or 64bit)
DOWNLOAD ↔ Latest Galaxy On7 USB Driver (Size: 15.3Mb)
Installation Method of Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro USB Driver on a PC or a Laptop
Below are the steps for installation of Samsung Driver on a PC or a laptop. Those who do not know how to do so can learn a few things. This also serves as a solution to the mobile phone being not readable on a PC or a laptop.
- Download the USB driver file of Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro. Save the file to a folder that you can locate easily.
- Go find the file and right click on the USB driver.
- The file is still in its .zip file so you need to choose Extract Here first.
- Wait while the extraction process begins.
- Once the extraction process completes, double-click on the USB driver file. You can also find the Enter key on the keyboard and press it.
- A Yes/No question pops up, whereupon you need to select Yes.
- Choose Next.
- Language options will appear. Choose English (United Kingdom) followed by clicking Next.
- You will be asked by the system about where the USB driver file is located. Refer to the folder where you keep the file at.
- Wait while installation process begins.
- The moment installation process completes, click Finish and the wizard will close up.
Samsung KIES 3
How to Install Kies for Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro – KIES is Samsung’s version of phone management software that is to be installed on a PC. The software will help install all apps and software your phone requires.
- Use a USB cable to connect your PC to the device.
- Go to Download link to download and install Samsung Kies 3. If the system says that it requires additional files to be downloaded, let it download them on its own.
- When the installation process completes, your Samsung device can now be accessed via a PC.
Samsung KIES 3 troubleshooting
If you experience any kind of issues when installing Samsung KIES, you can follow steps below to solve said issues:
- Open the KIES.
- Open TOOLS and choose Reinstall device driver.
- A window will pop up. Locate “Reinstall” option and select it.
- Select Yes to begin reinstallation.
More tips on troubleshooting
- Try connecting your device to the computer through a different USB port.
- Get a different USB cable to use. The one that comes with your device should be the best but in case that it doesn’t work, you may try another.
- Restart the computer.
- Try installing on a different computer instead.
- And that wraps up our guides to install Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro drivers on a computer or a laptop.
Hopefully, this instruction for installation of Samsung Galaxy On 7 Pro USB driver on a PC or a laptop is helpful for you. You can ask away in the comment section if there is something you don’t understand at this point. We do our best to share supports for Samsung USB drivers with everyone.